Looking for 4.6L Mustang vs C6 Z06 Video

One thing that is possable is that the cobra just made 516 on the DYNO (obviously) after a nice cool down.

I remember Dan saying something like 1* of timing was worth 16RWHP. So its possable that in the real world, that cobra is pulling timing and makeing 500RWHP or maybe less :shrug: . The fact that the cobra had another passenger didnt help either. SO I guess its possable.

HA, I beat a 400RWHP vette in my 292RWHP GT so I for one should know that anything can happen in a race :rlaugh: .

• Sponsors (?)

hotmustang331 said:
One thing that is possable is that the cobra just made 516 on the DYNO (obviously) after a nice cool down.

I remember Dan saying something like 1* of timing was worth 16RWHP. So its possable that in the real world, that cobra is pulling timing and makeing 500RWHP or maybe less :shrug: . The fact that the cobra had another passenger didnt help either. SO I guess its possable.

HA, I beat a 400RWHP vette in my 292RWHP GT so I for one should know that anything can happen in a race :rlaugh: .

that's true i beat a 05' LS-2 GTO in a 1/8th mile track with my 255HP :nice:

Toms_2003_Stang said:
Are ya gonna have Timmayy tune it?

YES SIR :flag: . TIMMMAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: I think im going to tell him, "Ok Tim, basically I want as much power as you can give me, but where it has 0 chance of detination in our 100* Texas weather :D ...Please :shrug: *cough* no less than 450 *cough* " .

And ill see where that get me lol. I just want enough to beat almost any terminator that I come across. :nice:

hotmustang331 said:
YES SIR :flag: . TIMMMAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: I think im going to tell him, "Ok Tim, basically I want as much power as you can give me, but where it has 0 chance of detination in our 100* Texas weather :D ...Please :shrug: *cough* no less than 450 *cough* " .

And ill see where that get me lol. I just want enough to beat almost any terminator that I come across. :nice:

don't get too greedy or you're gonna be diving into your shortblock savings account sooner than you thought! and all us N/A guys (you know, the ones who didn't sell out) will be laughing at you :D

stangGT97 said:
don't get too greedy or you're gonna be diving into your shortblock savings account sooner than you thought! and all us N/A guys (you know, the ones who didn't sell out) will be laughing at you :D
My buddy has 1 of a very few of the keith black addition Z06's. That damn thing was scary fast, befor ehe sent it back for the turbo install. Now its just dam scary to drive and that is not even whooping up on it, cause it whoops back!:(

He says he has seen 203-05 in it(freeway run, obviously)??? I dont Know but I know its not even worth putting up the money at the track. It comes out of the hole like a damn pro-street car.:jaw:

she66lby said:
My buddy has 1 of a very few of the keith black addition Z06's. That damn thing was scary fast, befor ehe sent it back for the turbo install. Now its just dam scary to drive and that is not even whooping up on it, cause it whoops back!:(

He says he has seen 203-05 in it(freeway run, obviously)??? I dont Know but I know its not even worth putting up the money at the track. It comes out of the hole like a damn pro-street car.:jaw:

:eek: 200MPH huh? good god, I didn't know that Ohio roads were safe for those speeds

WydOpn said:
Ghost - you ruined my whole day with that vid man...:nonono:

Guess I'll just have to go grab a new shortblock and bigger blower so I can take one of those Z06s...anyone wanna 'loan' me 10 grand???

LOL dude i have seen what these 06' Z06 can do first hand and they are no joke that is why im leaving my GT as is N/A unlike other people :D *cough* hotmustang *cough* J/K............. and getting the 03-04' Cobra

stangGT97 said:

:rlaugh: Yea I know...because im going to be going WOT everyday lol. I need it to last...but one thing I will do is start shifting @ 5500, that should extend the life ALOT.

But if it does let go....you guys wont be laughing for too long *evil grin* ...neither will any C6 Z06s :D .

Toms_2003_Stang said:
How bout a modded Kewbra?
It would take a heavily modded Kewbra me thinks! Even an 03/04 running a port job on the stock eaton and all of the normal bolt ons wouldn't stand much of a chance as already displayed in the video posted above. A 03/04 would need either a twin screw running some big boost or a shot of laughing gas to hang with one.

U.M.

Uncle Meat said:
It's going to take more than a fully modded Mustang GT to beat a C6 ZO6... They are NO JOKE!

U.M.

Yeah, the GT will need a lot of boost on a built motor. Only way the GT w/stock motor can beat one at the track is if it was stripped down and built into a fully drag racer like some of those NA cars in the Modular Depot forums.

Toms_2003_Stang said:
How bout a modded Kewbra?

Cobra will need a KB, Whipple or spray on ported Eaton. As said before, I've seen a C6 z06 pull a 58xrwhp KB Cobra. From the looks of it, the 03/04 Cobra will need at least 600rwhp.

It's amazing (and kinda sad in some ways) how the C6 z06 can beat cars making much more hp.

Hmm just goes to show you that weight does play a big roll in a fast car...

And as for the vid you can hear the Cobra's blower sign off at the top end... it obviously wasn't gett'n the boost... so it wasn't mak'n it's power... NOT DEFENDING HIM... but just something to think about.... and put the cobra on a diet!!! lol