Looking for A/C Wire

Does anyone with factory A/C have a picture of the electrical connector that goes into the compressor? I think its a 2-plug connector with 1 black/yellow hot wire that ultimately comes from the interior A/C knobs and 1 black ground wire. It should be coming out of the main wiring harness. I am an electrical beginner trying to finish this A/C install but cannot find this connector for the life of me. The car came with A/C originally, so it has to be around somewhere. I could be way off though so if you have any knowledge on this that would be great!

• Sponsors (?)

It sounds like you have it (IIRC). If you can find the plug for the LPCS (coming from the accumulator on the passenger firewall), you might be able to trace the harness to the compressor. It takes kind of a round-about pathway IIRC.

Here you go. I unplugged it so you can see it better. You might find it easier by looking for a looped wire (seen in the pic down to the right of the distributor. Thats just further back on the harness. Hope this helps some.

Attachments

• IMAG0173.jpg
    IMAG0173.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 56
If you do have to rewire it, it would not be that bad if you can find your WOT relay socket. The toughest part would probably be soldering in the diode.

So that is the WOT connector? Then that must be the diode in that wire loop I mentioned. Where is the clutch power connector, or is that also it? Idk, I can only find one connector unless I'm not looking good enough. I thought there were 2 plugs, one on top for WOT and one on bottom rear for clutch solenoid.. thats the way it's wired on my 3.8.

Oh no, the WOT relay and socket are under the MAF. I was just saying that if he needed to rewire part of the circuit, the WOT relay is the step before the AC Clutch coil connector (the one you were nice enough to take a picture of).