looking for a cobra graphic for the doors

• Sponsors (?)

yeah i am serious. I saw a car in a car show with it and i liked how it looked.

It was the same snake as the the emblem but it was a graphic that started at the bottom of the door and went up to near the top of the door

98V6 said:
Keep you ignored ass comments to yourself if you don't like what i do to my car piss off.

First off, if my ass was ignored, you wouldn't have paid attention to it. I assume that you meant ignorant, which I find hilarious since you're ignorant about how to spell ignorant.

That said, I assume that this
591203_27_full.jpg

is the crap you're looking for. This guy showed up at a 1400-car Mustang show with this thing on his car. So many people laughed in his face that he peeled it off the next day. He bought it off of eBay.

Knock your ignorant socks off Junior.

Usually graphics are frowned upon by this crowd (mostly for good reason) as we dont like the 'ricer' look. Some decals look good, but most of the people here have seen decals gone horribly wrong :)

Oh, and wythors? Hes just an 'Old Geezer' who needs to spend more time in his garage installing his new box o'fun :p

ShadowFist said:
Usually graphics are frowned upon by this crowd (mostly for good reason) as we dont like the 'ricer' look. Some decals look good, but most of the people here have seen decals gone horribly wrong :)

Oh, and wythors? Hes just an 'Old Geezer' who needs to spend more time in his garage installing his new box o'fun :p

I don't like the ricer look either. I think graphics can be done right, most of the time the younger guys don't do it right and rice it up. I think mine will be taste fully done.

If you don't like it i don't really care.

Uncle Meat said:
You mean like this? This is on the hood, but it would work on a door too.

cobrahoodB.jpg

You can buy them through www.bobwhitedecals.com

..and I agree with everyone else thus far, this particular large graphic looks like fecal matter on a car. On a garage wall or something maybe... but on a car? :nono:

U.M.
Hey thanks man.
Thats kind of what i was thinking only smaller. I think thats a little too big. It looks a little cartoony also. It might work though.