Looking For A Mustang Junkyard In Either Ms, Al, Fl Or La

Factory289guy

May 19, 2015
Looking for a place to buy mustang parts, I could just order from Cjpony, laurel mountain mustang or NPD but there are a few parts ( door, original toploader 4 speeds, original seats) that either incur massive shipping costs or just plain aren't available ALSO its way cheaper to buy parts from junkyards :D Called all of the local (and not so local) junkyards with no results... I had found a mustang graveyard in pensacola FL but it looks like the owner died the day i got my mustang according to the facebook page and nobody ever seems to be at the phone. So just looking for places to buy at

• Sponsors (?)

Loonies barely describes some of these people on craigslist :runaway: but yeah, tons and tons of 65-66 mustangs on craigslists within about ~400 miles of me, but not a single 67 or 68 to be found :( Pickings are very slim. How are the classifieds on this site? I might put up a WTB

Ive heard about the place several times, but i found a place in TN to buy new and used parts from :). Thanks anyway though, incase you missed it they are auctioning off EVERYTHING there august 5th, probably worth going to.