Looking for a real project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

headless_pony66

Nov 17, 2007
I thought I'd help out the fellow I bought my car off of in November and post a link to the classifieds. He is selling 64 1/2, 65, 66 (and one 68) convertibles and coupes, sorry fastbacks are sold. These cars are in rough shape (some would be best suited to parts) but some are very salvageable! They are originally from Iowa, and spent 22 years of their lives in a barn. They do offer shipping, and the fellow is very good about taking photos of the cars should you be interested. They are a fair hike north (think Canada, northern Ontario here folks), but if you are looking for a decently priced project, check out what he's got!

Now, they aren't interested in stripping parts, and won't part the cars out, but they are having a buy one get the second for half-price sale for a limited time, and with prices this low you just might get yourself a nice deal. I also have some addition info on the cars that he sent me a while back so feel free to PM me.

Here ya go:

http://northbay.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve...ld-Mustangs-Real-Ownerships-W0QQAdIdZ33394035

HP66

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.