looking for an honest dealer

03red mach1

May 1, 2007
exton pa
i know i know.. but im looking if any of you's actually got your gt500 for msrp... or anything near it.. Im in between a gt and sending it to cervini for their c500 kit or a gt500 but refuse to pay 20,000 over sticker..

thanks

• Sponsors (?)

From what I've gathered around the local forums, you should be able to get your hands on one for in between $8k and $12k over sticker.... Have some patience and call around to every dealer you can find. I have worked on the other side of this, and I have to say "looking for an honest dealer" may not be the best way to approach this though. If you were selling your house and the realtor says its worth 100k would you decide to sell it for 90k? Does that make you more honest? I think you'd probably list it for as much as you can get! I would! Call, call, call, and be reeady to jump when it happens!

What does PM stand for?

Didn't say I'd make you feel better... I wish I could get one for sticker or under, I might be able to afford one then. I do happen to know of a dealer that would be willing to talk with a good able buyer for their '08.... Not making any promises.

I payed 2k over. 48k otd .But i also placed my order back in March of 2006 Dealer only got one car. I started calling every dealer on the east cost some twice or more sent out two deposits and my car was built in Aug. of 06. I have looked in the past six months for firends and even my dad and still seem to be aroud 10 over. The 2007 should come down when the 2008 show up. I'd think

If yu would like to deal with an honest dealership, talk to Brett Rodriguez at Gullo Ford in Conroe Texas. I bought the Gt-500 in white with blue racing stripes and they will work with you. They are an SVT dealer and have several saleens available and several GT's on back order.

JES