Looking for Best Price on Bilstein

• Sponsors (?)

Kilgore Trout said:
Two shocks for $182... Man what a ripoff. I got my Gabriels from AutoZone for $20 each...
hehe.. Well, theres a difference in valving and dyno performance between gabriel and Bilstein HD's.

I'm matching them with H&R super race springs that I will be using in the rear to compliment my coilover in front. The springs have a progressive 260-300# rating. I'd like to see the gabriels keep up

wms004 said:
hehe.. Well, theres a difference in valving and dyno performance between gabriel and Bilstein HD's.

I'm matching them with H&R super race springs that I will be using in the rear to compliment my coilover in front. The springs have a progressive 260-300# rating. I'd like to see the gabriels keep up
True dat :nice: I guess its the difference between stock (mine) and super improved handling (yours)...

I just installed MONROE SENSATRAC shocks and struts on my GT, and so far am very pleased. The factory shocks were almost done for and the car only has 8900 miles on it! The struts were still in good shape, but I opted to change those also. :nice:

OUR01GT said:
I just installed MONROE SENSATRAC shocks and struts on my GT, and so far am very pleased. The factory shocks were almost done for and the car only has 8900 miles on it! The struts were still in good shape, but I opted to change those also. :nice:
I thought about going with the Sensatrac but shiot, no one f'n stocks them. Did you have to special order those?