Looking For Deep Sounding Exhaust

RobertS21

Sep 1, 2017
I recently installed mbrp catted long tubes on my 2016 gt. I also have the mbrp catback street series with H pipe. It's a lot louder than I anticipated, (morning starts for work wake the whole house and probably the neighbors) and it has gone from a deep sounding exhaust to raspy as hell when you punch it. I'm seeing if anyone has catted long tubes and a catback that hopefully has a video clip or advice on what will give me a deeper less popping sound to my s550. Thank you

• Sponsors (?)

I recently installed mbrp catted long tubes on my 2016 gt. I also have the mbrp catback street series with H pipe. It's a lot louder than I anticipated, (morning starts for work wake the whole house and probably the neighbors) and it has gone from a deep sounding exhaust to raspy as hell when you punch it. I'm seeing if anyone has catted long tubes and a catback that hopefully has a video clip or advice on what will give me a deeper less popping sound to my s550. Thank you

MagnaFlow Street is a nice deep sounding exhaust
https://www.americanmuscle.com/magnaflow-street-cat-back-2015gt.html

I've looked into them and some people say they get raspy at high rpm and I can't find videos of them with catted headers, everyone has the off road midpipes. But I'm looking into them to see if it's the right fit
I just have muffler deletes with stock resonator . Lil rumble and not too loud but loud enough.