Looking for info engine swap on 4v

• Sponsors (?)

if your trying to swap in a mod 4v engine like out of a cobra into a '05 mustang platform then it should fit like it was made for it, I think Ford planed for this from the begining, reason being the FR500 5.0 liter cammer and the 5.4 Shelby

if you do this do it to a V6, do you have modern computer controled engine knowhow? are going to do this for street or strip?

Original plans from ford had planned to be able to accept the 4.6 or 5.4L swaps.
Yes I did know that. I build sema vehicles and have done many swaps before.
I have a v6 right now, but have been waiting for our GT to come in. since I have several engines sitting with original 04 cobra computers i'm sure the swap should not be an issue. I was researching to see if any one has done this yet and perhaps any issues they have seen to date. Its always easy to say its been done, but since I haven't performed this operation yet I was seeing if anyone else had.
I'd be using a Diablo setup I’m sure. So hopefully the compensation between the old throttle body and the new setup should not be an issue with the programming between the different engines.