Looking for members close by!!! (N. FLA.)

jb1dsl

May 24, 2004
Marianna, Fl.
Looking for members close by!!! (N. FLA.,S GA., S. AL.)

Hey Guys

I'm in the Panhandle of Florida and I'm looking for members in the area. I'm just getting back into working on mustangs. I live in Marianna and work in Fort Walton Beach. Any guys from north Florida, south Alabama, south Georgia.

• Sponsors (?)

hey jb1dsl,
I grew up in Cottonwood, AL which is right down the road from Marianna. I am currently in the Auburn, AL area and go back about once a month or so. I am about 2 1/2 hrs away. You work in Ft. Walton, that must be a nice little drive everyday. Thats about a 3 hr drive right?

jb1dsl said:
do you ever run and the dragstip in cottonwood, 65 a code

I ran out there a few years ago when I had a fast car. All I have now is a truck and a none running 65. You ever go out there? That drag strip is only about 5 miles from my parents house.

I noticed from your profile you work for sprint. We had a guy in my fathers hunting club a couple of years ago that I believe worked for sprint and lived marianna. I will see if I can find out his name. Hunting club was up in Clayton, AL.

Jb1dsl, I work in West Point with Intercall. Who did you work for? I was in LaGrange Yesterday and ate at Charlie Josephs, you ever eat there? Small World

I mainly used to run at the Montgomery drag strip.