looking for some quick info

ok tomarow im going to go look at a 97 auto v6 stang with 80k that i found 2day but did not get time to look at 2much. what i was wanting to know is are these motors good and will they last along time? i courently have a 2.3 88 stang and i know those motors can go 300k with no major problems so what about the 3.8. i got to talk to the owner it was a little old woman the car is all power and she said she would take 5,000 for it i might be able to talk her down some since see seemed like she really wanted to get rid of it. also its a color that i think is rare its a coper orange color and it is stock and the inside is tan/black. i know ive herd of the color before but i cant recall the name and its in ment condition not a scratch that i could see and it shined great. what type of auto trany is in this car just so i would know. also is there any kind of problems that are common on these cars? i know the 2.3s pretty good but i dont know that much about the 3.8 the car also has the mach 460 sound. what else i would like to know is the hp for this car and what is the time in the 1/4 all stock. from what i herd of the car running and saw her driving it did great no smoke and it sounded good just at idel. any help yall can give me would be great

• Sponsors (?)