Looking for this Centerline Wheel

Skoobie

Damn...Tyler65's hot!
May 25, 2003
Vancouver, WA
Had a little argument with a curb and managed to dent in my front rim pretty bad (bad enough for and air leak). I dont think Centerline makes these wheels anymore so I was wondering if someone had a wheels for sale? This is a 16" 4 lug wheel, Thanks!

centerlinesmall.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

That wheel is still on their website, though the cap is a little different (looks better now actually IMO, or you can probably reuse yours if you don't want to buy all new ones). It's called the Star and you can find it under Billet Wheels Series if you look at www.centerlinewheels.com and click on Wheels and then Catalog.

I did a little more legwork, and here's a couple part numbers. You'll need to measure your old one for the correct backspacing.

CLL-745704425 Wheel, 74 Star, 15"x7", 4x4.25-4.5" Bolt Circle, 4" Backspace, Each
$165.50

CLL-745705425 Wheel, Series 74, 15 in. x7 in., 4x4.25-4.5 in. Bolt Circle, 4 in. Backspace, Each
$165.50

These are both from Summit racing, the second one actually has 4.5" BS, even though their description says 4". Check when you order just to be sure.

cll-745103505.jpg

EDIT: You should probably call Centerline to verify the centercap issue, and I also notice looking closely at the pictures that the valve stem may be a little different. Something else to look into.

Attachments

• cll-745103505.jpg
    cll-745103505.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 105
Try and find a wheel repair shop before you buy a new one. I hung one of my wheels (same as yours) on a curb and they managed to get it fixed for me.

Note: I noticed you are in Bellingham. There's a good wheel repair shop called "Nu-Brite" in Langley, BC. About 20 mins away from the border.