Looking for Winter Project Ideas

Husky44

10 Year Member
Sep 27, 2006
Tacoma, WA
Gotta put the vert away next Sunday (seasonal registration in Alaska, car has to be parked from Nov 1-March 31--Not a big problem because I don't want to drive it in the snow anyway, and the big bonus is, it's exempt from IM testing!!!).

Anyway, looking for ideas for a winter project.

Anyone know where I could find rear-window louvers for a convertible???

• Sponsors (?)

Don't really know your budget, but for short money you could:

1 - intake manifold replacement
2 - Sub frame connectors (if you can weld, if not wait until the car is driven again and get them welded)
3 - Short throw shifter (which should arguably be everyone's first modification)
4 - Underdrive pullies

Adam

Anyone know where I could find rear-window louvers for a convertible???

I do appreciate the input, but I was really bored when I posted this...

There's a joke hidden in there.:nonono:

Or at least I thought so.

As far as actual winter plans--none. 95 goes into storage this Saturday; winter work will all go to the 67.

Next spring when it comes out of storage, the 95 will get new front brakes (maybe Cobra swap if the $$ is there), new struts/shocks on all 4 corners, MM rear LCAs, and new front wheel bearings. And THAT'S ALL! I mean it!

Dual cupholders out of a '98 stang? Not the best but one of the most-useful mod I've done. Got them off eBay.

Believe it or not, I've actually considered this one!

I've got a 99 console that I'm going to use in my 67, and when I saw the cupholder setup, I liked it...which got me thinking! I've still got the little foldout one, but it's not the most user-friendly cupholder, especially with a manual tranny.

I prefer the 01+ style....thats what i put in mine.

img0978b.jpg