Looking to buy Cobra front brake upgrade

ScortLX

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2001
Parker, Colorado
I've found it online for as cheap as $419 (grey calipers which I kind of like) or red calipers for $429. Does anyone know any place with them any cheaper? I know the Mach kit is cheaper, but I just don't like the more plain calipers as much. Can't seem to find the Bullitt kit really anywhere. Got any other places besides buyfordracing I should look? Thanks everyone! :nice: I need to get some better looking brakes up front for when the 18's go on in a month or so.

• Sponsors (?)

you will pay out the *** for the bullit calipers. I would reccomend buyfordracing.com they have a good rep. I went with the mach1 kit and just painted the calipers red with the bear brakes caliper paint kit you can find it at yout local autoparts store.

dang i was gonna say musclemotors.com but i just checked and they've raised their prices on all kits....and significantly raised the price on every bullitt caliper package to $700 :eek:... i guess everyone has.

They're kit was great and shipped pretty quickly....My only complaint was that i found a couple dings in the paint on my bullitt calipers (very small and completely unnoticable once installed on the car though)...You could tell the tiny dings happened prior to having them shipped to me, as the box they arrived in was in good condition.

if you care...check out their prices and selection
http://www.musclemotors.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=771