Looking To Get My First Fox...

KurtPB

May 15, 2006
Lorimor, IA
Hey, SN. Had this account created years ago, lost interest and now back in the market. Not sure if this is the correct spot for this but from what I've seen it's pretty close. In the link below is a car relatively local(a few hours) that I'm wanting to go check out this weekend and I may just take the cash for it... who knows. Everything done to it has been pretty tasteful and with some new parts I like in regards to top, reupholstered seats, etc. When I go to see it this weekend I'll be able to get a closer look at underneath and the floor for rust(the new top, carpet and seats make me wonder what the condition was before). If all is well and straight, with what's been done, I'm trying to get an idea for negotiation room.

http://omaha.craigslist.org/cto/4070249777.html

Thanks in advance here, much appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

In one picture the drivers front fender looks darker than the rest of the car. Wouldnt hurt to run a carfax just to know if it took a hit and may have had to be straightened at all. His asking price is low for how clean it is, so that is what makes me wonder. Even if it did have an accident history, if it drives nice then its still worth the money. Best fox I ever owned had a prior salvage title.