Looking to pattern 03-03 Cobra Seats!

TMIproducts

5 Year Member
Apr 19, 2011
Corona , California
Hey there,

I'm trying to track down a set of 2003-04 Cobra seats for sale. Here at TMI Products Inc. we are working on our 94-04 line and would like to be able to offer the Cobra seat upholstery and foam, along with the GT, Bullitt, & Mach 1.

The seats i'm looking to purchase do not need to be in good condition. The material can be torn or dilapidated, it doesn't take a 'grade A' seat to make a pattern.

Thanks for any help and please send me any info if you or someone you know is selling a set of Cobra, Mach1 or Bullitt seats!!

( i have a Bullitt rear seat, but still need the buckets)

• Sponsors (?)

Yup, I've kept an eye on it for a few weeks now. Also i've been watching Ebay and contacting salvage yards. I thought i would put a quick note here incase anyone had a set they were 'thinking' of selling and might decide to after seeing it could result in new seats being offered for the 94-04 Mustangs :)

It's wishful thinking i know. But i thought it couldn't hurt.

Have you considered offering a trade? Meaning, you send some standard GT seats you have lying around and trade with a Cobra owner. Then as part of the agreement, once the new seat foam and covers are released offer to install new foam and recover the Cobra owners seats and the Cobra owner sends the GT seats back to you. :shrug:

We have done that in the past, but i'm actually looking for a set i can keep here for shows, photos and what not. But if my attempt is unsuccessful i may end up doing just that. It's the Cobra/Mach 1 Pattern i need the most, so it might be worth the trade and I could simply purchase a GT seat to install a show Cobra/Mach 1 set up on later...