Looks like I'm gonna be able to pass on the Stang love

MysteryMachine

Jun 21, 2003
Parkesburg, PA
Girlfriend informed me last week she was pregnant so I'm gonna have a little Stanger lol. She wasn't supposed to be able to get pregnant due to some medical issues but I guess someone had other plans for us. Had a family get together Saturday night and broke the news while sitting around the fire pit. Family is very happy actually, there was actually some applause haha. My family really likes my gf which she is about the only one they have all liked so they took it very well.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I have two boys (13 & 7). They are attached at my hip always and I like it that way. We are car fanatics and love to work on projects. Hopefully you'll pass the bug on too. Pray for a boy. My neighbor has two girls (not that there's anything wrong with girls), he's doing tea parties in a pink room while me and my boys are ripping the street up with an RC Stadium Truck. He gets pissed at me all the time. We're always at car shows, GoKart racing, sports events, etc.

Girlfriend informed me last week she was pregnant so I'm gonna have a little Stanger lol. She wasn't supposed to be able to get pregnant due to some medical issues but I guess someone had other plans for us. Had a family get together Saturday night and broke the news while sitting around the fire pit. Family is very happy actually, there was actually some applause haha. My family really likes my gf which she is about the only one they have all liked so they took it very well.

Well don't look at me. I haven't even BEEN to Pennsylvania.

:leaving:

Congrats! :nice:

Congrats!!!

Two girls here 10 & 12. They both like the Mustang and actually talked me out of selling it recently.
The younger is more of the gearhead though.
Took her to the NHRA Winter Nationals here in Phoenix last February and Barrett Jacksons auto auction this last January.

Reactions: 1 user
I know if I had girls they'd be huge Tomgirls. My wife has to deal with car shows on all the time, NASCAR races, Formula 1, We've been to Monster Truck, we are iRacing all the time in the Mancave which has car stuff hanging on the walls. I feel bad for her at times, sometimes she can't take all the car stuff.

Did I crap myself at the prices of the cars at B&J or the ticket prices at the NHRA race?

Both were events I've wanted to experience for a long time.
I'm glad I had a chance to share it with my kids.

For B&J we went on the first day which doesn't actually have any auctions going on. It is just a huge car show.
I'm no baller and can't even think to purchase most of the cars at the auction. Just glad to go and see the cars.
But where else are you going to see real Hemi Cudas, BOSS Mustangs, COPO Cameros, $1million+ Pierce Arrow, etc...
Did the Ford driving experience which is basically test driving 2 new Fords' and then getting to ride in a race prepped Mustang around a really short track at full throttle. Very cool.
I plan to go again next year.

I haven't been to an actual NHRA pro event since I was a kid in Ohio.
It was awesome to see and feel those cars as they go by.
We were up about 12 rows and could feel the heat from Morgan Lucas's top fuel car when it flamed up from the loosing a valve cover vent hose. The oil caught on fire and left a long fire tail behind.
Unfortunately, it caused a 20 minute track cleanup.

My girls are definately daddy's girls. So far no real interest in boys yet. I know its coming though.

CONGRATUALTIONS!!!!!!
It is a life changing experience. Your gonna love it.
Vibrant is right. My son sticks to my hip. He does all sports and loves my Mustang.
And he REALLY loves my old schools. I could not have asked for a better gift from the big man upstairs!!!!! Enjoy your child son or daughter. Doesnt matter you will love the same.
Peace.

I have two boys (13 & 7). They are attached at my hip always and I like it that way. We are car fanatics and love to work on projects. Hopefully you'll pass the bug on too. Pray for a boy. My neighbor has two girls (not that there's anything wrong with girls), he's doing tea parties in a pink room while me and my boys are ripping the street up with an RC Stadium Truck. He gets pissed at me all the time. We're always at car shows, GoKart racing, sports events, etc.

WORD! Boys are much more work in the 1-7 age range, but they're oh so much easier as teenagers. I'm glad I have boys as well :nice: