lost the valve install thread

• Sponsors (?)

That really stinks too because I just bought some chrome caps for mine and now I can't figure out the install. Not to mention that mine came with chrome covers for the rubber doohickee that sticks out of the wheel. I had it figured for an additional 15 RWHP and maybe 10MPH on the top end. Guess now I'll never know!

my car is on stands. i was waiting for the final instructions and CRASHHH!!
now i cant drive my car till someone posts the how-to again. oh, well maybe i will get a build date on my gt ordered on xplan soon :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Ruffy said:
Due to a server crash the next issue of MM&FF is going to be late because they had to pull their feature "How to Install Tire Valve Covers" from the magazine. :notnice:

this all makes me wonder if the tire valve covers were correctly installed on the server. :shrug:

BlackGhostStang here! I bet the crash was due to that thread. There is probably a thread response limit that was hit. That was one of the most viewed/read technical article in the 05 forum.

Cleveland, you didn't have any articles on your spring lowering adventure.

Blk05Retro said:
BlackGhostStang here! I bet the crash was due to that thread. There is probably a thread response limit that was hit. That was one of the most viewed/read technical article in the 05 forum.

Cleveland, you didn't have any articles on your spring lowering adventure.

I didnt create a log of the drop or the custom plate installs unfortunately since my personal camera broke while I was on vacation in Mexico.

I was trying to find a way to safely launch the spring off the strut but I didnt have enough time in the day to prep for it. I really wanted to see how far it would fly. :(

-Dan

cleveland said:
I didnt create a log of the drop or the custom plate installs unfortunately since my personal camera broke while I was on vacation in Mexico.

I was trying to find a way to safely launch the spring off the strut but I didnt have enough time in the day to prep for it. I really wanted to see how far it would fly. :(

-Dan

Dang it! Do you still have your caps on or have they been stolen/removed?

I'm crushed that we lost that thread. That installation was a major learning experience for me and the help I got here was priceless.

I have some more bad news to report. We spent a wonderful weekend in the wine country and sometime during the night, a ruthless violation of my property took place. Some criminal obsconded with two of my valve caps! :bang:

I still have the remaining two and my attitude now is, go ahead if it's that important to you, you must need them more than I do. I am trying to be as philosophical as I can be right now. :(

artemis said:
I'm crushed that we lost that thread. That installation was a major learning experience for me and the help I got here was priceless.

I have some more bad news to report. We spent a wonderful weekend in the wine country and sometime during the night, a ruthless violation of my property took place. Some criminal obsconded with two of my valve caps! :bang:

I still have the remaining two and my attitude now is, go ahead if it's that important to you, you must need them more than I do. I am trying to be as philosophical as I can be right now. :(

some kid put them on his bike. that is so darn uncool. I feel your pain