Expired Lot Of 351/ford Small Block Bnib Performance Parts (roller Rockers, Pistons, Rods, Rpm Intake, Etc)

Hello,

New to the boards here, and to the Mustang world. So please bear with me. I'm from the Pontiac world. While I'm new to the Mustang world and to StangNet, I'm not new to the car world, buy/selling/trading car and motor parts, or forums.

I've tried to price everything accordingly as to what I can find online and through various other outlets for these parts in like condition. However, I'm not overly knowledgeable on the supply & demand on these parts. If you seem something out of line, please don't feel rude by making an offer or letting me know my prices are messed up.

Also, if you'd like more detailed pictures of anything, just let me know. Glad to pull parts out.

LINK TO PHOTO BUCKET. If you'd like anything specific, please ask.
http://s350.photobucket.com/user/JJmercurio/embed/slideshow/

This is from a mixed box of parts for a 351W a friend was having me build, but has since sold the project. Everything is pretty much new.

Only trades I'm open to are LS parts and Trans Am parts. If anyone wants to offer a "take it all" price, I'd be glad to take a deep cut on these prices to get rid of all of it at once, or mix and match stuff.

-TD/Hedman Chrome Oil Pan-​
Brand New, In Box. Never mounted.

Brand New direct: $123. Asking $80

-Keith Black 1171-040 Silv-O-Lite Cast Pistons-​

With Wrist pins. Brand New In Box. Never installed or connected to rods. Have ring kit & Rods available as package deal (offer).

Brand New on Summit: $138 Asking: $100

-Ford E7 Heads- Completely Rebuilt​

I do not have any of the specs on these, except they are absolutely pristine. Brand new, in box. Everything in there is brand new, and these have clearly never been mounted.
$345 on ebay Asking: $300

-Hastings Piston Rings-​
139 .040 piston rings. Brand new, in the box. Will combine with other bottom end parts for reduced price.
New from Summit: $26 Asking: $18
-D60E Rods PRICE DROPPED-​

"Football" studs. Appear to either be brand new; if not they are reconditioned. Perfect condition.
$26/piece Ebay to Total $208 Asking: $100

I also have: Crank (used). I would assume it's stock, but it's in great shape. No knicks, cuts, scrapes, pitting, rust, etc. I can mic it and check specs if need be. No idea where to price this- make any offer here.

Full gasket kit, still sealed in the package. I haven't opened this package, it looks to have gotten slightly curved (no bends or creases though) sitting in storage, but again, I haven't opened. I can upon request. Will take any offer on this too.

My email address is [email protected] and it's the best way to contact me. I'll check this site periodically throughout the day for posts & PM's, PLEASE post here, then email me for an immediate response. I live attached to my email.

Thanks for looking - feel free to leave any feedback, comments, or offers.

JJ

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)