LOTS IN HERE FOR S. CENTRAL OHIO CHECK IT!

SMOKEDYA

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Jul 13, 2003
Tucson AZ
i gotta give credit to you east coast guy's on the track what a hella times you guy's are throwing down!!!! :flag:

has the tire size thing hit out there yet? what i mean is what size's are you guy's running on street tires there? and what style of wheels are all of you going to over stock? i seen in your sig's that you dont mention tire sizes? alot of us out here are going to 315's out back on our stang's holy chit it look's awsome!!!! grrrrrrrrrr is what it say's!!! from the ass end as you just kill another vette or ricer :rlaugh:

whats the hot hang out's there in columbus is there any trcks there in columbus besides national trail's? do you guy's still cruise down in circleville?

as some of you might of seen i posted in another tread that i might be comming back there to visit for a month or so this summer and hopefully i'll be back for good! if i can convince the old lady to move. she wants a house out here but i'm not intrested in staying out here and it just cost so much to live here, i told her i would get us a house there if she'll only move there!!! damn come on honey!!!!! we hardly ever get snow here i think since i've lived out here since 96 we have had snow 2 years. once in 98 and then last year. right now it's like 45-50 here and only like 35-40 at night. i talked to my grandma there she lives in orient and told me they have been snowed in for 3 day's as of the 26th. and had no power for like 2 day's?! she and i told my kid's that and they said i wish it would snow here dad! shure we get snow here up in the mountians but they are like 1/2 hr. away! it is kinda nice here we can drive 1 1/2 hrs. and be to the beach go the other direction be in the mountians, go 2 hrs. be in seatle. we can go bout 1-2 hrs. south to oregon and there is a mountian that has snow all year round (Mt. Hood). i havent been there in columbus since 2000 and havent lived there since 95. what i really hate bout this place is all the tweaker's (meth user's) god it's in sain here thats all you hear bout here it's over taking everyone and everthing! how is it there?peace

john :p

• Sponsors (?)