Louisiana, Anyone Interested in a Mustang Dyno Day??

panapower

Apr 5, 2005
NOLA
I'd like to get a Dyno Day for the mustang crowd so I wanted to see who was interested in this. It would have to be a minimum of 10 cars to make this happen. The rates would be:

10-14 cars - $40/3 pulls
15-20 cars - $35/3 pulls

I'm gauging interest on who would be interested in this so that we can set a date and have a shootout that day. feel free to comment.

• Sponsors (?)

Ok. In speaking with my partner, we have decided that any weekend in May besides the first weekend will work to have a Mustang Dyno Day. So please let me know if y'all want, the weekend of 5/14, 5/21, or 5/28 so that I can set this up right away.

coramprat said:
The last two are good for me. I'll check with the others interested and let you know.
also, I read your post about the dyno on DD, just cause its a portable dyno doesnt meant that its not accurate like an inground dyno. Its VERY accurate if not more accurate. :nice:

panapower said:
also, I read your post about the dyno on DD, just cause its a portable dyno doesnt meant that its not accurate like an inground dyno. Its VERY accurate if not more accurate. :nice:
It wasn't meant to be a slam...just some people feel like there is a difference. I just didn't want someone getting upset that they were expecting it to be in ground and wasn't.

I also posted it on www.getonitracing.net There are a fer interested and we are deciding on dates.

coramprat said:
It wasn't meant to be a slam...just some people feel like there is a difference. I just didn't want someone getting upset that they were expecting it to be in ground and wasn't.

I also posted it on www.getonitracing.net There are a fer interested and we are deciding on dates.

Gotcha! My bad on getting jumpy there!! To Me --> :bang:

Anyways, I'll check out the other website to see what the scoop is there as well as sign up. Let me know what dates y'all decide on to make it aware on our website also.

THanks! :nice:

broken_joke said:
my pops is interested. he's running a 2002 ss and was wondering if chevy's were allowed?
since y'all are coming out of MS, i dont have a problem with that. But just let him know that he's gonna be the odd man out bringng a chevy to a mustang Dyno day. heheheh! see you and pops there!

topgunz_1 said:
14th or 28th are better for me, Get On It is planning on taking some pics and vids and stuff on the 21st to update the site. I finally got the Bullitt so now I wanna see what it can do.
Oight. the 28th is the date that is set for the mustang dyno day. everyone please let me know if you're definitely in.

The people who have posted up that are interested are the following:

coramprat
topgunz_1
broken_joke & his pops

I'll keep adding more as the names pop up. If you have people interested, please let me know so that i can add them to the list. Remember folks, The more people that come out the better the price will be!
thanks! :nice:

taco331 said:
where are you located
1500 4th Street
Suite J
Harvey, LA 70058
location-map.jpg

Attachments

• location-map.jpg
    location-map.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 73