lower control arm bushings

• Sponsors (?)

When you ordered the bushings did you receive the metal sleeve as well? I've noticed some places don't offer the metal sleeve and I definately need new sleeves. For example, PST says "reuse your old sleeves" yet, from what it looks like, they also sell the whole control arm with bushings already pressed in in their "Poly. Front End Kit". Is there anywhere that sells the whole sleeve&poly.bushing w/o the control arm?

Cool Wheels said:
When you ordered the bushings did you receive the metal sleeve as well? I've noticed some places don't offer the metal sleeve and I definately need new sleeves. For example, PST says "reuse your old sleeves" yet, from what it looks like, they also sell the whole control arm with bushings already pressed in in their "Poly. Front End Kit". Is there anywhere that sells the whole sleeve&poly.bushing w/o the control arm?

Cool wheels-Pst does sell there bushings with the metal sleaves. its the older mustangs that you have to re use the metal sleaves. If you look closely in the pst catalog there is a side note that states that the 74-78 comes with metal sleaves

myfirstii said:
Cool wheels-Pst does sell there bushings with the metal sleaves. its the older mustangs that you have to re use the metal sleaves. If you look closely in the pst catalog there is a side note that states that the 74-78 comes with metal sleaves

That's awesome! I was waiting for finances to get their whole front end kit but apparantly don't need it. This will save me some bucks. Thanks for the info.