Lower intake oil baffle, where can I buy one?

NastE50

Founding Member
May 21, 2002
IL
My car has been spewing oil on my mom's driveway for 2 years now and she got it repaved and she makes me park in the street. I built a 331 with AFR 185's, and a TrickFlow Track Heat intake manifold. I was 17 years old and stupid with no experience. I didn't think twice about the fact that my new Trick Flow intake had no oil baffle on the underside of it like my stocker. I have been trying to figure this problem out forever and from the looks of these threads, that is probably the reason I am leaking so much oil. It smells, its dirty and I can't even take a girl in the car without offering her a gas mask! HELP!!! Where can I buy one of these baffles so I can spend a couple hours installing it? Your help is appreciated by me, my mom, and all my girls!

• Sponsors (?)

TFS should be able to send you one, or Ford may be able to get one. You could drill the stock one off and put it on yours as well, don't forget the screen that goes in the PCV hole either.

wow, Not sure but does the intake even have provisions for an intake baffle, like a spot where one can be attached? If not I'd either say take it off and have someone one with a tig welder tac one in place, I know the edelbrock intake comes with a baffle to install and all you do is tap to pins in over it to keep it in place.

Thanks for your help guys, I emailed trick flow with my problem, maybe they can clear this up for me! We'll see what kind of customer service these people have.

p.s. I just bought the little screen yesterday and that didn't fix the problem.