Lowering Springs PIC Thread

My car is slammed up front right now. FRPP C-springs, QA1 K-Member, Strange adjustable struts, Steeda bump steer kit and Pro3i C/C plates. Alignment at Steeda is on Jan 9th.

Garage12-29-05.jpg

Attachments

• Garage12-29-05.jpg
    Garage12-29-05.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 82
  • Sponsors (?)

Eibach Pro-Kit with 1 coil cut off. I have small 255's on the rears but have some 285/30's going on it Wednesday. It will fill up that little gap better. Time to put my 13" brakes back on. :nice:

View attachment 493072
slammed5.jpg

slammed4.jpg

slammed2.jpg

slammed3.jpg

Attachments

• slammed5.jpg
    slammed5.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 84
  • slammed4.jpg
    slammed4.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 71
  • slammed2.jpg
    slammed2.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 67
  • slammed3.jpg
    slammed3.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 75
94TURBO5 O said:
:rlaugh:
Hey thanks man. It look like your avatar now.:D
haha yea man...your car is just unbelivable....when i first saw those pics i was on the basement computer and my bro was playing video games and he stops and goes "What the hell is that?!?! It's terrible!" SO i hit him a few times for ya....those wheels really set the car off, and the drop looks awesome:hail2:

:D I know alot of people don't like 19's on Stangs but I don't care. I still have a set of 15" Weld Drag Lites and Pro Stars along with a set of 17's in chrome Steeda Ultra Lites and chrome Cobra R's and a set of silver 18 Cobra R's. Hmmm a little bit of flavor for everyone......:nice:
Thanks for the abuse on your bro.:Zip2:

94TURBO5 O said:
:D I know alot of people don't like 19's on Stangs but I don't care. I still have a set of 15" Weld Drag Lites and Pro Stars along with a set of 17's in chrome Steeda Ultra Lites and chrome Cobra R's and a set of silver 18 Cobra R's. Hmmm a little bit of flavor for everyone......:nice:
haha wanna donate a set of wheels to me??

94TURBO5 O said:
I thought you sold of the prostars??I wanted to buy them a while ago but didn't have enough. If I knew you still had thm I would have bugged you again :D.