Lowering Springs PIC Thread

• Sponsors (?)

intrax 2" lowering springs
DSCF0486.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF0486.JPG
    DSCF0486.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 54
ya i hope that green thing with a body kit isn't a daily driver, if so thats horrible. But does anyone here scrape their exhaust, i have steeda sports and my stock h-pipe always scrapes, maybe the stock exhaust hangs lower then everyone elses aftermarket pieces?

igotyofire said:
ya i hope that green thing with a body kit isn't a daily driver, if so thats horrible. But does anyone here scrape their exhaust, i have steeda sports and my stock h-pipe always scrapes, maybe the stock exhaust hangs lower then everyone elses aftermarket pieces?

Have you ever had your exhust off? Is it mounted right? When i switched to the h pipe with hollowed out cats i didn't mount it up on that center brace thing and it would scrape all the time. My pipe cracked at the flange and took it to a shop to have it welded and they mounted it right and havent really had a problem with it scraping anymore. Never would have thought that little bit hanging would cause so much of a problem

if i wasnt careful i would scrape my pipes when i had side exits. got tired of being careful so i went with a bassani catback. now i dont have to worry about it.