What's it Worth? LX Rear Quarter Glass

• Sponsors (?)

In good condition, both have been going up in price. I’d log on to Flea Bay, search for one, then click the sort box for Completed sales for a private sale value. Then I’d also check at the salvage yard to get retail price.
Are you buying or selling? Also, I think the rear windows go by hatch or coupe, not by LX/GT. That’s unless the GT came with different lettering, then you still have two shapes of rear windows. Please post what you find.

I have read about the places that can replace the seals on your existing glass being swamped, but that’s been a while. Also, I saw a reproduction that does not include the “Mustang” lettering for a good discount because of Ford licensing costs. Any place with a vinyl sticker cutter could make a label in white or several colors if you had to have the letters. But if you have to have the letters to still tell it is a Mustang, you might have done too many body modifications. :-$

LX and GT windows are the same. Just hatch or coupe are the only varieties. Windows with bad seals can be had cheap. $50-100. If the rubber is in decent condition, you could get $200+ depending on just how good they are.

A working A9L is $200-300+ depending on how clean it is, and if it's been opened or if proven to work.

I got an email about coupe window restoration service. No info on hatch windows. I did not look up info on the hatch quarter window seal covers. The reviews were so polarized I wonder if they are still made.