LX's since Highschool....back at it!

todd92ford

Jun 21, 2011
in 95 @ 18yrs old bought my 1st sports car, my 1st stang. A Calypso 5spd Vert. 4yrs, a bunch of mods and motors later I sold her :( I went through the gammut of other cars all of which Im proud to say have gone 12s or better. GTPs, LS1 Camaros and GTOs, even a honda hatch. Ew. Anyway, over the past couple of years ive been searching for THE Mustang again. Somethin about that Fox drop top I just had to have again. 18mos ago I picked up a triple black 92 lx. was very rough and short lived before I flipped it. then recently I came upon a 92 Feature vert in vibrant red. I STOLE it from this kid. had a bit of work to do, including a trans but no biggie. $1400 !!! only had 104k on it. Was a great car, but needed more than I was up for even tough I picked up yet another maroon 92 LX vert parts car. Now, with 4 verts in my life...it was time for the good one!

Saturday I picked up another 92 vibrant red "summer" feature edition LX Vert. 69k original documented miles on a clean carfax. dentless and dingless body. 100% stock with matching vin stickers all over the car. Unmolested, 3 owner Arizona car. Came complete with original top boot in its bag with instructions (never used), cargo net and......a complete binder full of every service or receipt the car ever had! Score. Absolutely an amazing car. One that I have every intention of keeping for my kid, eventually.

Ill be picking up a rough shape notch to play with sometime this year, but for now im enjoying putting a few miles on this one (not many).

Ive been around the forums a long time ago. Todd92Ford was my name on corral back when they opened. you may also remember me from other places Todd@DiscountTireDirect, Todd@Prodyno, Todd@AZPowerandSound. Yea...Ive been around!

IMAG0593.jpg

IMAG0590.jpg

• Sponsors (?)