MA people

• Sponsors (?)

Peabody here

Black 2003 GT and Black 1993 LX

Not to hi-jack the thread but does anyone know of a shop my area that deals specifically with mustangs that does work like welding in sub frames and suspension work.

Not to hi-jack the thread but does anyone know of a shop my area that deals specifically with mustangs that does work like welding in sub frames and suspension work.

Lou's Custom Exhaust in North Reading (on Route 28) or Lou's Custom Exhaust in Saugus on Route 1 South will weld in your sub frame connectors for $40.00 Just make sure you don't spend extra money for the chrome plated units as they have to grind off the chorme finish at the welding points. They did a fantastic job welding my tubular sub frames about 2 years ago. Nice clean welds.

Lou's Custom Exhaust in North Reading (on Route 28) or Lou's Custom Exhaust in Saugus on Route 1 South will weld in your sub frame connectors for $40.00 Just make sure you don't spend extra money for the chrome plated units as they have to grind off the chorme finish at the welding points. They did a fantastic job welding my tubular sub frames about 2 years ago. Nice clean welds.[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks. Lou's did the exhaust on my 93 when i first bought it. I;m going there to have them pu tin my x-pipe so i guess i'll do the subs at the same time. How bout suspension work, shocks struts, springs.

1BAD93 said:
Cool thanks. Lou's did the exhaust on my 93 when i first bought it. I;m going there to have them pu tin my x-pipe so i guess i'll do the subs at the same time. How bout suspension work, shocks struts, springs.

hey...just bring your car to MIKES MOBIL on Endicott street across the street from the Liberty tree mall. They can do all that good stuff. The master Tech there has a 9 second notch. He does all the installs for my car..and the prices for labor are cheaper than most other places. They always work on stangs.