MA people

• Sponsors (?)

crazypete said:
Crazypete holding down belmont MA

Looks like my little sleepy suburb is well represented here on stangnet :p

It's a sleepy little town but it's well within range of forte's parts connection, has it's own little downhill pseudo-dragstrip (someone built a mini-highway parallel to the highway) and a fantastic place to test one's suspension (pleasant street, if you can survive p.s. then your suspension is well up to par.)

Only problem is everyone in this neighborhood is so damn unfriendly. Lived here 20 years now and only talked to 1 neighbor so far and only that in passing.

how is the grease doing pete?

svttech76 said:
how is the grease doing pete?

You'd be surprised....

It's all still down there...literally. It hasnt budged. Like absolutely none of it has fallen off or run off, even with the torrential rains we've had lately. There is no "oil shimmer" on the water puddles under the car at all.

Furthermore.....the debris that lands on the grease is short lived. Ever time it rains and I drive it, the little pebbles get washed off so it's not slowly accumulating crap either.

So far, I've changed the exhaust system since the big greasing and this week, I reinstall the cats and go for state inspection. That'll be fun. I hope they dont look too hard at the underside. ;)

oh....and I've moved so...

Arlington, MA, here!

Raynham

Raynham/Taunton Mass
Heres A Pic Of My Car
MustangFrontSmall.jpg

Attachments

• MustangFrontSmall.jpg
    MustangFrontSmall.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 25