Mac Prochamber Question

highvolts

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Sep 1, 2003
Ohio
Hey Everyone

I'm thinking about getting an catted mac prochamber. I figured i'd go ahead and replace the factory manifold studs while i'm in there. (just to prevent any leaks) Question is.. i wanna be able to put the factory H back on when i go in for service. Is this possible with the new studs?

Thanks in advance
-J

• Sponsors (?)

yep you can. As matter of fact, my PC is out of car to get some service done right now. New studs works better then OEM one IMO. wonder why Ford put those big azz studs on our car in first place

mity2 said:
yep you can. As matter of fact, my PC is out of car to get some service done right now. New studs works better then OEM one IMO. wonder why Ford put those big azz studs on our car in first place

Sweet dude.. Thanks! Off to order my prochamber ;) Think i'll need MILs for the catted version? Any special tips on putting new studs in? where did you get them from? Napa? Part Number? Price? how long did it take u to put it in and tak e it out?

-J

I have the catted version, took it to a friends shop just to see if I would pass emissions when the time comes, and yep sure will, so I tossed the stock H.

MILs, no need, its catted, dont even need MIL extenders

these arent the greatest, the one I have from the dyno is pretty good but its huge, I dont know how to convert files so this is all ya get, sounds way way meaner from the rear or a drive by

clip 1

clip 2

considering its a cheap digi cam, not a digital camcorder I think it sounds ok, I took those just so I could analyze EXACTLY what RPMs the drone is at, where the rumble turns into a howl, etc... Unfortunately you cant hear the howl on the camera, but she screams like an x at like 4800 and up with that great H rumble at 3400 and below and a more than acceptable mix in the mid range