MAC springs?? Anyone here using them?

paradigm

Jul 18, 2007
I have a local guy selling some MAC springs for a 99-04 GT. I am looking at picking them up soon, but I am unsure of how good they are? How do they compare to the Eibach Pro kit? Any negatives? Any idea on how much the drop is? Does anyone here have pics of a mustang with these springs?

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Really? So even their catback's and H pipe's are garbage too? I am new to the Mustang scene, so I have never really heard of them before (I am coming from the Nissan scene).

Really? So even their catback's and H pipe's are garbage too? I am new to the Mustang scene, so I have never really heard of them before (I am coming from the Nissan scene).

no dont listen to him, Mac makes some really nice products although i've never heard of the springs so i wouldnt know about them. People are going to tell you all sorts of crazy stuff on this board, in the end you just gotta make up your own mind about certain things. Some people swear by mac headers and some people hate them just like some people love spec clutches and some people absolutely despise them

But their h-pipes, catbacks and headers are nice, I had a Mac h pipe that fit great, never had a problem...

no dont listen to him, Mac makes some really nice products although i've never heard of the springs so i wouldnt know about them

But their h-pipes, catbacks and headers are nice

+1,
They do have some decent stuff like there catbacks. As for the springs, I never knew they made springs. :shrug:

MAC makes good products. I've never heard of their springs either tho. If you want some good cheap springs, go to www.americanmuscle.com and look at their Ford Racing "C" springs. I got mine shipped from them for $140.

If you do order from them, use "mustangboards" as your coupon code for 6% off.

^ yup

mac makes good exhaust, now...

umm... that's it

no dont listen to him, Mac makes some really nice products although i've never heard of the springs so i wouldnt know about them. People are going to tell you all sorts of crazy stuff on this board, in the end you just gotta make up your own mind about certain things. Some people swear by mac headers and some people hate them just like some people love spec clutches and some people absolutely despise them

But their h-pipes, catbacks and headers are nice, I had a Mac h pipe that fit great, never had a problem...

I agree that their midpipes, and catbacks are nice, but the coating on their headers are crap.

eibach prokit, frpp c springs, h&r sport/ss, steeda, are all nice springs. can't go wrong with any of those.