Mach 1 Mach 1 tags

34Ford

Founding Member
Aug 16, 2002
Western North Carolina
I wonder if these tags would be considered a copyright infringement on Ford?

I know they probably own the fonts, but I have no idea how you ask them. If it didnt cost much I would get them licensed.

Dennis
mach1tagb.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Call the Customer Assistance Center at Ford and find out who to contact. You can get it off the Ford.com website. I'm sure they wouldn't care, unless you're making huge profits from it. I called SVT once to get permission to use some of their logos and they were surprised and impressed that I even asked them. But then again, it for use in my chapter of SVTOA.

Mustanganatic said:
Call the Customer Assistance Center at Ford and find out who to contact. You can get it off the Ford.com website. I'm sure they wouldn't care, unless you're making huge profits from it. I called SVT once to get permission to use some of their logos and they were surprised and impressed that I even asked them. But then again, it for use in my chapter of SVTOA.

I agree 34Ford you should ask Ford before making the Mach1 plates, because of copyrights of Ford. :)

http://clubs.hemmings.com/lmmustang

www.mach1registry.com

Oh no, Im not making these.
I bought this one from the fellow who sells them on Ebay.
He has been mentioned many times on the registry.
He also makes the Mach 1 key fobs.

I bought it and found out I cant have a clear cover to protect my tag, so Im passing it on.