Mach 460 help....need knowledge.

AirWolf87

Mar 14, 2004
L I, NY
Ok let me describe my problem first. About a week ago my rear lows shut off on me and cant get them to work again. the ones in the doors work great and all the highs are good....just the two rear woofers. I dont know how to start diagnosing(sp?) because i dont know anything about the system. Sop i could use some advise and openions.

The two amps in the back....what do they control? is one for highs and one for lows or one for each set of lows?

i need to know where all the amps are, what they control, where any fuses might be.....anything you can think of.

Also if it is the amp that went bad, how can i test it to MAKE SURE it is the amp...they dont have any lights right?
thanx

• Sponsors (?)

There are three amps. One under the head unit in the dash and the two under the rear deck. I'm not sure where the fuses are for the amps though. The easiest thing to do would be to drop the box and use a known good speaker to test the amps. They have spade connectors so it would be a matter of just sliding them onto the good speaker.