Mach 460 Upgrade (post Your Upgrades)

masofnos

Aug 19, 2016
Australia
Hey guys,

I'm going to be upgrading my mach system pretty soon, I've got a few ideas on what to do to add a sub and keep it cheap as possible.

If anyone has a different sound setup or is planning one they want to share please do!

My plan thus far:

For the head unit i'm looking at getting an alpine unit with a 6" screen so i can also install a reversing camera. I'm planning on using the existing amps and speakers. For the sub i'm looking at a 8" sub to go in between the rear speakers (on the panel, i'll cut a whole), with the amp mounted somewhere on the side of the boot. The bass is already fairly good, it just needs that bit extra oomph if you know what I mean.

• Sponsors (?)

Hey guys,

I'm going to be upgrading my mach system pretty soon, I've got a few ideas on what to do to add a sub and keep it cheap as possible.

If anyone has a different sound setup or is planning one they want to share please do!

My plan thus far:

For the head unit i'm looking at getting an alpine unit with a 6" screen so i can also install a reversing camera. I'm planning on using the existing amps and speakers. For the sub i'm looking at a 8" sub to go in between the rear speakers (on the panel, i'll cut a whole), with the amp mounted somewhere on the side of the boot. The bass is already fairly good, it just needs that bit extra oomph if you know what I mean.
Cool