Made a video of the SRT-4 and the 2.3!

notched86

Founding Member
Aug 7, 2002
Ruckersville, VA
EDIT: here's a temporary link for the vid. It's an angelfire account, so it probably won't last long.

RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS

Pretty cool video my friend and I made tonight. Just driving the cars down the road behind my house. First part is with the muffler-less '89 2.3, shows the exhaust set up, and a few runs up and down the road. (managed to chirp second! :D ) Second part is with the SRT-4, with a few runs in that. Certainly shows the difference between 88 hp and 230hp!! It's good for a few laughs at least. :lol:

Haven't edited it yet though.
Anyone know where I could get free hosting for a small vid? Does imagestation have hosting?

• Sponsors (?)

i4power said:
send it to me. [email protected]. (take out NOSPAM)
i4power, tried to send it, file is 5.8 MB and is too big. Is there some way I could compress it or something? I suppose I could make the video smaller, but the quality already sucks as it is.

heh, he only wanted to drive down the driveway, so I said that was fine. :D (our driveway is about an 1/8 mile of pavement) He popped the clutch every time he shifted, which explains the the tire squeel on the 1-2 shift. The first run with the SRT is me driving, and the part that is on the boost gauge is also me driving. (See how it really lost traction there on the 1-2 shift? We were going up a really steep hill.) It it was only boosting 10 PSI in 1st, and about 13 to 14 PSI in all the other gears. I can't imagine this thing with Stage 2 at 18 PSI! :eek:

All of the runs in the SRT were to 60 mph btw.

And the 2.3 was to about 45 mph. :D