Progress Thread 6r80 coyote swapped pig

• Sponsors (?)

got some packages in over the past few days just about ready to start swapping motor in just waiting on the aje k member to show up

sve 18x10 front and rear
IMG_2921.JPG

coyote swap fuel rail fitting, 03 cobra arp clutch bolts, ford racing clutch fork for 96-04, ford racing throw out bearing, coyote swap lower radiator hose, a cheap ebay clutch for now till i upgrade to t56 and a corvette c5 fuel filter with an fittings
jkjj.JPG
;l;.JPG

Reactions: 4 users
I could not recall which thread I saw the LED headlights in. I came across this and thought you might like it:

View: https://youtu.be/8XTpVO5uqmE

I've watched a few of this guys videos. They're good stuff. He leaves out all the cats and kids and portions where he's figuring things out. He posts the solutions and explains many things very well.

I could not recall which thread I saw the LED headlights in. I came across this and thought you might like it:

View: https://youtu.be/8XTpVO5uqmE

I've watched a few of this guys videos. They're good stuff. He leaves out all the cats and kids and portions where he's figuring things out. He posts the solutions and explains many things very well.

wow those make a big difference he also alot of good info there

Installed maximum motorsports manual brake kit mocked up SVE wheels and Steeda pro flow 100mm cai and picked up the engine covers cheaper than expected. Also got my k member in so in a few days i will be dropping the motor in!!!!:banana:
IMG_2948.JPG
IMG_2944.JPG
IMG_2975.JPG

Reactions: 1 user
Oohhh ahhhh... pretty

What are you using to run the engine? Control pack kit from FRPP?

Yes i will be running the control pack as soon as it shows up. Its currently on back order. which is fine by me i will be able to get everything else all set as i wait patiently.

love the wheels.. I would be in on a set as well but the gold color wouldn't work well with mine

Thanks they are real nice wheels they also come in other colors and finishes as well

Made lots of progress over the past few weeks finished up most of the trim work and started to buy new restoration parts. New locks and door handles stripped and repainted front and rear window trim, mirrors and much more. Decided i was going to install the motor this upcoming weekend so started to install new rear main pilot bearing flywheel clutch bellhousing and transmission. Still need few items to complete the swap which is stifflers crossmember, exhaust, a 4.6 starter fuel pump and fuel lines. Also the frpp harness is still on back order i was told i should see it in may sometime.:oops:

IMG_3024.JPG
IMG_3027.JPG

Reactions: 1 user