Made this video on American Muscle HP Ratings

• Sponsors (?)

Here is my opinion. Keep in mind I am older so factor that into the value of what I say.
it is far to busy, was hard to follow what cars/years where represented, you may need to slow it down some or figure a different style graph to use or both.

Agreed, it's hard to follow the graphic. It's in constant motion so you really have no time to compare or anything. One thing I did notice is that you have all current cars on the slide whether they existed or not in a particular time frame, like the Viper is present in 1965 and has a low HP number. It kinda looks like it's a running average. Then, in the mid 70s, the Mustang and Cobra are rated way higher than they were in those days, which kinda supports the thought that those are running averages in my mind.

Here is my opinion. Keep in mind I am older so factor that into the value of what I say.
it is far to busy, was hard to follow what cars/years where represented, you may need to slow it down some or figure a different style graph to use or both.

I'm almost 50 btw.....but I can slow it down, I thought it might get to boring. Each frame is set at 2sec, I will change that.

Agreed, it's hard to follow the graphic. It's in constant motion so you really have no time to compare or anything. One thing I did notice is that you have all current cars on the slide whether they existed or not in a particular time frame, like the Viper is present in 1965 and has a low HP number. It kinda looks like it's a running average. Then, in the mid 70s, the Mustang and Cobra are rated way higher than they were in those days, which kinda supports the thought that those are running averages in my mind.

I gave the Viper some numbers , for the visual, but it does seem confusing. I'll redo the charts for the Mustang, those were the highest rated motor options I chose, my sources from a variety of websites including wiki and I crossed checked when #'s seemed high. These are the ones I was questioning in my head also.

Quarter miles times are of interest but can be controversial and spark some debate which I think would be good
if you are into HP numbers you don't care about MPG but it also is interesting for comparison.