MAF/MAP Blend

Hello, I have a few questions regarding a transition from speed density to maf system on a microsquirt ecu.
How difficult is this to pull off? I have an 88 Fox so it didnt come with factory maf sensor but i know about the kit.
What maf sensor should i use? i have 42lb injectors on a 408ci small block.
Is this worth my time to get more accurate tune/performance?

• Sponsors (?)

A properly tuned SD will seems just like you are running a properly tuned MAF...

You will want to run something with known curves I personally like to run the Lmaf 90mm then wire it into the MS using one of the spare ADC inputs and the signal ground [ for the maf return] knock and baro inputs work well.

Then you will need to set the tune up for the MAF I suggest running the ign table SD

I think i may go with it just to make tuning easier as i make changes in the future. So I can look up the curves for that maf pretty easy? or does it come with the sensor when i buy it. Also, when i install do i need that installation kit from LMR? or can i just direct wire it from the ecu

I've been using blend for quite a while now. I noticed an immediate difference from SD only. It really depends on your setup. Seems to make a bigger difference with forced induction. Even works with the C&L housing with the factory sensor. Don't need anything expensive. I have the C&L curves for most configurations, he had the best flow bench in the country.