Magnaflow Exhaust 2005 GT System Pictures

GNN60GT500 said:
Yep- they are double wall tips- and for some more good news- just got off the phone with our shippng department, and these systems are leaving out the door as we speak to our distributors! :flag:

NICE. The magnaflow guys always do a good job. I'm not getting an 05 but I'm so glad someone made something that looks so much better than the stock crap! Regular Magnaflow mufflers like the 99+ catback, or are they different?

• Sponsors (?)

GNN60GT500 said:
BTW- Those muffler are only 4" tall, and we have tucked them up underneath the car so far, that if they were any further up, they would be rubbing on the bottom of the car.....

I have heard this car in person....and if you think these cars sound good stock....just wait until you hear them with some exhaust work done!

Looks 100x better !!! Looks like it will be a nice set up front to back !

any prices yet on them ?

Yeah, looks great, but holy pricey!

And living in canada, that would be nearly $700+ for a cat back! Just under for an axle back. Hopefully as more systems come out the price goes down!

I know im not a car guru, but I thought I remember the default tubing being 2.5" from the factory. What is the point of getting anything more than the axle-back solution listed on the website? Aren't you replacing 2.5" tubing with more 2.5" tubing?

That's a really good looking setup. Great job of tucking those mufflers up underneath the car :nice: . I bet the straight through exhaust sounds awesome. For those who think that's too much money to pay for this exhaust system...... :rolleyes:

331ci_89gt said:
That's a really good looking setup. Great job of tucking those mufflers up underneath the car :nice: . I bet the straight through exhaust sounds awesome. For those who think that's too much money to pay for this exhaust system...... :rolleyes:

well it is. we arent the typical ricer who pays 500 for an exhaust system because we dont know any better. theres no reason for the price to jump