Magnaflow vs. Flowmaster

• Sponsors (?)

just curious, a page or two back, dont roush's come w/magnaflow products?

I was in Oralndo 2weeks ago, I stopped by a place called Tropical Ford, I was just cruisin and stopped in, what ya know they had 5 rouch's out front(I had wondered why I kept seeing them around on the street) Well I toook a peak, all the side exhaust cars had magnaflows, all the rear exit cars had magnapacks and subframe connectors, it seemed pretty obvious the side exhaust only comes on stage 1 beacuse it wont clear the SFC's on stage 2

I was also impressed w/magnaflow because they come stock on limited edition SLP monte SS (had one at work)

Ryan02Stang said:
I have flowmaster and I have never lost a race to a mustang with magnaflows...flowmaster must be better! :spot:

I don't think a car with flowmasters is faster than a car with magnaflows. Any difference in hp and tq from the two would not be significant enough to win a race given equal drivers. You must drive better than the guy with magnaflows, if all you have is cat backs. I think flowmasters are the classic sound of the mustang, and magnaflow is the new generation sound. Not that I hate flowmasters or anything, but it's sound is too old for me. Go magnaflow for more power, better looks, better sound, and last but not least......STAINLESS!! The magnaflows can be found cheaper than flows also, $299.