Making The Engine Pretty

• Sponsors (?)

Like kids, small pets and stuff? lol.. serious.. yeah do not use the wifey's oven. buy a cheap 2nd hand electric one.

I think I'll pass next time we need a sitter. It's bad enough that the grocery boy helped my visually impaired mother in law turn on the oven to 350. But it was the one she was keeping Tupperware in. You can not powdercoat Tupperware, but it makes a lot of smoke!

The PO of my car clear top coated the graphics on the valve covers. It looks pro and has not yellowed. I wish I knew what they used.

Duplicolor high heat clear coat...

Spray painted my edelbrock intake silver and cleared it with the high heat engine paint clear coat. Didn't flake or yellow. I'm about to paint my Systemax intake to keep it from oxidizing.

Duplicolor high heat clear coat...

Spray painted my edelbrock intake silver and cleared it with the high heat engine paint clear coat. Didn't flake or yellow. I'm about to paint my Systemax intake to keep it from oxidizing.
X2.
It's the paint 9 out of 10 Monsters choose to clear coat the bare metal edges of the fake ribs of the home made intake manifold.

Choosy Monsters Choose Clear engine paint for all of their high heat applications.

Reactions: 1 users