man, even if i had the money i don't know if this'd be worth buying...

• Sponsors (?)

bubba-dough said:
Whats the catch???? Looks like a steal. Almost too good to be true.

stolen? maybe was used as a get away car. :shrug:

also from the pictures it looks like he lives in a apartment. so maybe he is selling it for some cash for the rent or for buying a house.

GT89Mustang said:
Interior is apart, and it doesnt say the condition
It needs paint
Im also guessing theres rust.

Other then that is worth that at least in parts, as long as it has whats listed and the heads and s/c arent shot.

nah, i doubt theres rust, i hardly ever see colorado foxes with rust...

You could part out the engine, put a stock one in its place, sell it as a cheap (or decently priced) stocker, and make out quite well. It'd take a little work and time but hey, money is money :)

Worth it to buy and use as your own modified platform? Possibly, but likely not. Then again, this is coming from someone who spent $10K on his - bone stock - and then redid everything anyway :doh:

You could always take the motor out, drop a stocker in its place, sell it, then go buy a nice body that needs a motor and Frankenstein them together. Roundabout way to do it, but you'd save a bundle :nice:

i hope nobody takes offence to this, but i see stuff like this a lot. it's the mexicans around here that do it. they take a trashed out fox, build a motor and juice, turbo, charge it or whatever and then just run the absolute piss out of it. they don't clean it, take care of it or anything, just build it and rape on it. not neccecarily a bad thing, but i see it a lot more then you think. it's just rare that they're actually for sale.