Manual exterior mirrors / 30lb injectors

Hello again - I have an '87 Notchy with manual exterior mirrors. Both are cracked, marginally functional. I cannot find any place online that sells new/replacement exterior manual mirrors. Any ideas? I've checked LMR, CJ Pony Parts, and American Muscle.

Second, I want to upgrade my injectors to 30lb, as I continue to build toward 400hp. Most of the injectors state "mass air flow sensor upgrade required", but my car is 1987. What do I need to do to prepare the car for the larger injectors?

• Sponsors (?)

Second, I want to upgrade my injectors to 30lb, as I continue to build toward 400hp. Most of the injectors state "mass air flow sensor upgrade required", but my car is 1987. What do I need to do to prepare the car for the larger injectors?

You'll need to change the car over to a mass air flow system, or forgo that and venture into the world of 3rd party aftermarket ECU's and self-tuning.

Is there an easy place to start 3rd party ECU's?

Depends on your skillset and what you are looking to do and how much you are willing to spend. Mass air swaps are fairly cheap with most of the cost being the ECU. An A9L/A9P can be had for $200-300 and then it's a meter and a $45 wiring harness and a couple hours of your time. At that point, you can have a tuner burn a piggyback chip, calibrate it for the injectors and you are on your way.

Or you can really go down the rabbit hole and buy an aftermarket ECU and tune the whole thing yourself on speed density.