March 2009 FOTM!

FOTM Macrch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Sponsors (?)

:Word: He's up against a couple of heavy-hitters but is putting up a decent fight.

Thats a good way to put it.
I wouldn't even consider it to be fair with Turbofox. I could foresee him winning the second he was nominated. He has undoubtedly a great car. But 25th's mustang is REALLY unique. and I love the way it looks. :hail2:

Congratulations to all.
Everyone in this pole has a great fox. :nice:

Terrys car is on a much different level than mine... But its early in the year :D.

Yes there are a few cars in this poll that are amazing machines. I have seen a few of them in person, and they look as good if not better than online.

Thats a good way to put it.
I wouldn't even consider it to be fair with Turbofox. I could foresee him winning the second he was nominated.
Yeah, the moment I laid eyes on that car I thought "Alright! We're taking it up a notch!"
/Costanza

Terrys car is on a much different level than mine... But its early in the year :D.

Yes there are a few cars in this poll that are amazing machines. I have seen a few of them in person, and they look as good if not better than online.
No question about it, Trbofox's car is one serious machine and is absolutely deserving if he wins. There is something about that car of yours though. Plus it's one of the few Fox bods that really does the Bullitt wheels justice. :D