Mashed Bushing?

Discussion in '1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-' started by Sasank Poduri, Nov 23, 2013.

  1. Unable to identify what bushing this is. And, how to replace it. 20131123_131142.jpg 20131123_131115.jpg 20131123_131142.jpg 20131123_131115.jpg
  2. thats not a bushing it is the ball joint dust cover/grease cup. you need to pull the spindle to replace that item, and perhaps even the boll joint itself.
  3. yep, you will have to drill the rivets to pull off the grease cup . it looks like it was over filled with grease and blew out.