Matching Rim/Tire Size...Need to Know B4 Bidding!

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
Hey guys, with the price of rims and tires, I think Im gonna settle on Cobra R Chromers. (great prices all over)

Currently I have 275's on the back..
My desire is to have the 10.5" rims on back with 315's...However, the 275's currently on there are still good.

The question is could I leave the 275's on the 10.5" rims for now, and upsize to the 315's when I WEAR THEM OUT REALLY QUICKLY :lol: ?
Thanks
RC

• Sponsors (?)

I run 275's on mine....

siderearresize.jpg

stang6rs.jpg

Rob, cobra R's are a good looking wheel so there's no problem there... its just that they are very common place. I think your car needs something a little more unique to really set it off. I'm a firm believer in "the wheels make the car".... my car is like a totally new beast with my new wheels, I get a HELL OF A LOT MORE compliments and such on it now with my new wheels.

Rob, now you know why I waited and saved for years to get my bogarts. I REALLY wanted a 10.5" wheel out back, and my only options were cobra R's, '03 cobra's, bullitt, or ARE TTII's in 17X11. I didn't want any of those. So, my next option was a custom set. I looked at boyd coddington, billet specialties, budnik, forgedline, simmons, kinesis, HRE, and ultimately Bogart. The problem is that all of these wheels normally START at $500/piece and go up from there. HRE and Kinesis run around $900-up/wheel. If anyone hated spending money like that it was me... just think of how many go fast goodies I could have bought if I had went with a set of wheels that cost just a little more than one of mine!!! But, ultimately I knew how much I disliked my old wheels, and I knew that this was a purchased I'd have to live with for a LONG time, so I decided to do it and do it right. That's just something to think about...

Paul he's getting them. You know anybody who wants these then contact me. I can beat anyone's price which includes shipping (shameless plug). In fact any American Racing wheel. Just ordered a bunch of Rebel's.