Mavromont releases...

I've had your rims on my car for several years now (my car is the white convertible with the painted rims on your site) and want to put wider wheels on the rear. What modifications had to made to the car you posted above to get that combination to fit on the rear? How much room is there to spare? The tires I'd use run a bit wider than Nitto's so that could be a concern. I'd been planning to run a 17x9 with a 275/35 Goodyear GS-D3's on it. Would I need to make any mods to get that combo to fit?

Dave, good to hear from you. The Nittos in the picture are 315/35s on a 17x10" wheel. You should be fine running a 275 on a 17x9" wheel with no mods. Did you mean a 275/40? Just curious about your intended application. Please give me a call on my cell, 407-770-9080 and we can discuss your specific situation in more detail. Or email me your phone number and I will call you, [email protected].

Just talked to Demetrio on Monday. He helped me out a lot with information I needed. He was a nice guy, and I highly recommend the company because he took the time to talk to me. He didn't brush me off like other tech/sales personnel at other companies.

SVT32VDOHC, thank you. I look forward to working with you on your project.

Thanks,
Demetrios
Mavromont Ind.

• Sponsors (?)