Mavromont releases...

• Sponsors (?)

17x8 Chrome Ponys (Mavromont)

Fed Ex just dropped of my new rims today.

You guys have to see these!!!

They were definetly worth the wait.

I am getting the rims mounted on Sat morning and will try to post some pics in the p.m.

No pics to share??? I am thinking of ordering these!! Is this a private party? I called the tech line and some guy had a voice mail set up named Dimitri???

That's the ultimate rim for a sleeper 5.0, i'm a HUGE fan of the way the ponys look on the right color fox but I love the idea of a 17X10" rear and 17X9" front with 5 lug for those of us that have upgraded brakes... Let's see some pics!!!

It's not everyday you see a brand new set of chrome Ponies. lol I can't imagine how clean they must look. I'm not big on chrome but with the right color they look really good. I would love a 17x8/9 set up powdercoated black for my '90.

edit: Demetrio, what are the specs on the wheels pictured?

Demetrio, i was wondering if you could answer me a quick unrelated Q.?

is the armrest panel you guys have, for the underside of the armrest pad? I think thats where mines broken! I didnt know it was replaceable either lol

Demetrio, i was wondering if you could answer me a quick unrelated Q.?

iwashmycar, yes, our armrest trim panel is for the underside of the
center console armrest pad. It is the only aftermarket trim panel made
of metal. It will last forever.

Thanks,
Demetrios
Mavromont Ind.

Hi Demetrios. Since you showed up in this thread, I thought I'd take the opportunity to ask a couple of questions.

I've had your rims on my car for several years now (my car is the white convertible with the painted rims on your site) and want to put wider wheels on the rear. What modifications had to made to the car you posted above to get that combination to fit on the rear? How much room is there to spare? The tires I'd use run a bit wider than Nitto's so that could be a concern. I'd been planning to run a 17x9 with a 275/35 Goodyear GS-D3's on it. Would I need to make any mods to get that combo to fit?

I've gotten lots of compliments on my rims since I've had them and look forward to getting the new ones. If you could get back to me, I'd appreciate it.

Dave

Just talked to Demetrio on Monday. He helped me out a lot with information I needed. He was a nice guy, and I highly recommend the company because he took the time to talk to me. He didn't brush me off like other tech/sales personnel at other companies.

Thanks again!!