Maximum Motorsports FOX Tubular A Arms, Lower Control Arms, Sway Bar Endlinks & Bushings FOR SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speeds8erM-1

Founding Member
Sep 6, 2000
Pensacola Florida
All of this is off of a 92 Notch rolling chassis I got in a trade. My friend bought ALL OF THIS NEW a few years ago, put it on the car, and only put 4000 miles on it. The car sat out in the yard with no hood on it (cutting grass, rain causing dirt to to fly up etc), and was painted at some point as well, so even though these items have pretty low miles, they have cosmetic wear from being installed, sig, minor overspray from when car was painted, and cosmetic wear from being removed.

79-93 MM Foward Offset Tubular A Arms (one of the bushings is torn because it got bound upttin when being removed from the car, a new bushing set is $40 from MM but this one would prob still work, also one of the ball joint threads is a little boogered up, but will probably clean up)
79-93 MM Sway Bar Relocation Kit (needed with offset A Arms)
This whole setup would be about $400 shipped from MM, sell for $275 SHIPPED for a arms and sway bar relocation kit

79-98 Maximum Motorsports Heavy Duty LCA's with poly bushings on one side, and solids on the other, they have no spring perch and are designed to be used with coil overs, they do have sway bar tabs though. $170 SHIPPED

Maximum Motorsports Polyurethane Front Sway Bar End Links & Bushings. These should be the endlinks for a lowered 79-93, and the bushings fit a fox V8 sway bar. $25 SHIPPED

My camera made some of these pics look bad because of the shade outside.

View attachment 159268
View attachment 159270
View attachment 159272
View attachment 159274

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.