maybe-mustang mama in FL

MrsWolfe83

Oct 2, 2011
Hello! I started out looking for sites to tell me what child safety seats fit in the back of the 2012s and ended up here.
I was looking for that info because I kinda want another baby (we already have 2 - a boy and a girl - so I should be thankful for what we have already right?) but the hubs doesn't. He said I could get a new 5.0 if I agreed that we'd have no more kids LMAO! I also think he just wants one to play with but doesn't want to even think about letting go of his sonic blue '03 terminator. Not for a new mustang anyway...
Our kids are almost 3 years old (girl) and 14 months old (boy) and they both *could* face forward but the recommendation by pediatricians change from rear facing until 1 year old to 2 years old back in April.
I'm shopping online now and making a doctor's appointment tomorrow. LOL

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome, and as much as I love my mustang when you start talking about a 3d kid a mustang normally vanishes with that, unless you have a good reliable family vehicle. Myself, my cars helped limit the size of my family because I've always like sports car, and most don't fit more than 4 ppl unless you want to be cramped, or buying a dodge challenger (only nice one I could think of). So yes people you can hate on the comment if you want that I'm getting ready to put. If it was me in your situation and I knew I was thinking about having a 3d child I would lean more towards a Challenger, especially if you already have one, even though i have two :D